Your privacy is important to Delta Distributors Ltd – hereinafter ‘Delta’. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Delta collects, and the ways in which Delta uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Delta may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Delta;
Using personal information
Delta may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you occasional marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Delta may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We will not intentionally sell or disclose your personal information except as described herein. Please read this agreement in conjunction with our terms and conditions as it contains important particulars as regards our liability and your privacy.
You accept the risks that a breach or hack of the server may result in the unintentional disclosure of any information that you send to us please read our terms and conditions fully and they relate to our disclaiming of liability in this regards.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Delta Distributors Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Dave Rempel
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Delta Distributors Ltd, 22 Schurman St, Charlottetown, PE, Canada C1A8J2